- College of Health Professions and Sciences
- Health Sciences
Department Chair, Professor: Dr. Gail Kauwell
The Bachelor of Science degree in Health Sciences is designed for students with an interest in human health who plan to pursue health-focused careers. The Health Promotion track provides students with a solid educational background in basic and health-related sciences, while providing the foundation courses required for admission to graduate level clinical and non-clinical health programs including but not limited to physical therapy, occupational therapy, public health, clinical/behavioral health and other health-related professions.
- Students who change programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Courses designated in GEP and CPP categories below usually are completed during the first 60 credit hours and may be taken at an institution within the Florida College System.
- A minimum grade of “C” (2.0) in each program prerequisite, required and restricted elective course is required. Students should note that graduate programs may require a higher level of performance for admission.
- No transfer course will be accepted with a grade lower than a “C” (2.0) will be accepted.
- Students must achieve a minimum 2.5 overall GPA for graduation.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.