- College of Sciences
- Communication Department of Communication
Professor & Human Communication Program Coordinator: Harry Weger
Nicholson Academic Student Services Center (NASSC):
- Students who change degree programs (other than from COM Pending) and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Co-op or internship credit may be used in this major with prior advisor approval.
- Students cannot exceed a total of six credits of internship, co-op, and independent study credits combined.
- Students must consult with a school advisor
- School residency requirement consists of at least 24 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken from the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
- All prerequisites of courses taught within the College of Sciences will be enforced.
- Courses designated in 1 (General Education Program) and 2 (Common Program Prerequisites) are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
- Human Communication (BA) - Social Innovation and Activism Track
- Human Communication (BA) - Health Communication Track
- Human Communication (BA) - Interpersonal Communication Track
- Human Communication (BA) - Business and Professional Communication Track
- Human Communication (BA) - General Human Communication Track
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.