- College of Arts and Humanities
- Latin American Studies
College of Arts and Humanities
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures, Trevor Colbourn Hall, Room: 358A
Coordinator: Dr. Tyler Fisher, Tyler.Fisher@ucf.edu
Latin American Studies (B.A.) may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Co-op or internship credit cannot be used in this major without previous approval by the program director.
- Students must earn at least a “C”(2.0) in each required course.
- Students should consult with the program director or advisor.
- Program Residency Requirement consists of at least 18 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken at UCF.
- Courses designated in General Ed Program and Common Program Prerequisites are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)