Skip to main content

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status can be viewed on your myUCF Student Self Service Center by selecting the “View Financial Aid” link and then selecting the current aid year. Once on the award page select the link for “Satisfactory Academic Progress” to view your status for the term selected.