We encourage you to help us pack FBC Mortgage Stadium and cheer on our Knights!
Classes Will Conclude at 2 p.m.
- Classes on the main campus, in the Central Florida Research Park, at UCF Downtown, at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management and on UCF Connect campuses will conclude at 2 p.m. Offices and libraries at those locations also will close for normal operations at 2 p.m.
- For classes in progress at 2 p.m., faculty may choose to conduct the portions of those sessions that come before 2 p.m. Faculty with those classes should communicate their plans to students.
- Many UCF Dining Services locations will remain open – check www.UCFdining.com for operating hours.
- Game day activities on most of the campus will begin at 3:30 p.m.
- A limited number of tickets is available and can be purchased at ucfknights.com/tickets.
Claiming Free Student Admission
- Admission to home games is free for UCF students. Mobile passes must be claimed through the official UCF Gameday app prior to game day. Download the UCF Gameday App for Apple devices or the UCF Knights App for Android devices.
- Visit UCFstudenttix.com for instructions on how to register and claim your ticket. You must register using your UCF.edu email.
- If you are unable to access the UCF Gameday app, passes can also be accessed from your mobile phone browser at UCFKnights.com/DigitalTix.
- Students should plan to arrive at the stadium well before kickoff to secure a seat. Gates 6-9 open for students at 5 p.m. Make sure to save your pass to your phone before you get to the gate. Knightmare Society Members can enter through Gate 14.
- Admission is first-come, first-served for students who claim passes. Claiming a free student mobile pass does not guarantee entry. For entry into the stadium, you must have your student ID and your phone to scan the pass. Screenshots will not be accepted.
Parking and Towing
- Regular main campus parking policies will be in effect until 2 p.m.
- Where can students, faculty and staff park after classes have concluded?
- Garages A, B and I and lots B5, B6, B9 and H4.
- Where are vehicles subject to towing?
- Beginning at 3 p.m. in garages C, D, F and H and lots B4, C1-C3, D1-D2, E1-E8 and the baseball lot. Vehicles with an Athletics Gold Zone parking pass designated for their lot or garage may remain there after 3 p.m. The rear portion of lot B7 will be reserved starting at 9 a.m. for recreational vehicles.
- The entrance to Garage H will close at noon and reopen at 3:30 p.m. for game day parking. Vehicles parked in Garage H in the morning must be moved out by 3 p.m.
- Regular weekday student shuttle routes will switch over to game-day shuttle operations at 2 p.m., and the game-day shuttles will continue to run until two hours after the game ends.
- UCF will operate game-day buses for all normally serviced apartment complexes with the exception of Northview, Tivoli and Northgate due to their close proximity to the stadium. Services to those communities ends at 2 p.m.
- Rosen College shuttle: Departs Rosen at 3 p.m., departs main campus at 11 p.m.
- UCF Downtown shuttle: Departs UCF Downtown at 3:30 and 4:30 p.m., departs main campus at 11 p.m. There will be a 3:45 p.m. departure from the main campus.
Game Day Road Closures
- Gemini Boulevard North
- Between West Plaza Drive and North Orion Boulevard closed to all traffic starting at 3 p.m. until about one hour after the game ends.
- North Orion Boulevard
- Starting at 8:30 p.m., all lanes will be dedicated to traffic exiting campus, meaning no traffic can enter campus via North Orion Boulevard.
- East Plaza Drive
- Closed all day from Knights Victory Way to Gemini Boulevard
More information about game day is available at ucfgameday.com.
Go Knights, Charge On!