Skip to main content

S, U and NC grades could help a student maintain their current GPA because they will not change the GPA. S grades may also help a student meet the earned hours requirement.   However, a U or NC grade would not help a student meet the earned hours requirement nor the SAP Completion Percentage standard.

Students with a “Not Meet” SAP status after the Spring 2020 term may submit a SAP Appeal to the Office of Student Financial Assistance (SFA) for possible reinstatement. The SAP Appeal can be found on the SFA website,  Appeals are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.