Skip to main content

U grades will not negatively impact the GPA.  However, any U-graded courses will not receive credit.  Conversely, if you are receiving a satisfactory grade, S grades also do NOT impact the GPA.  However, they do render credit for completing the course.

Students who have not met the renewal requirements after the Spring term may submit a Scholarship Appeal to the Office of Student Financial Assistance (SFA) for possible reinstatement. The scholarship appeal form can be submitted using the State Programs and Scholarships Appeal Form .  Appeals are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.