Once you submit your uploaded files, your documents will be processed by our Data Entry team (same process as fax, mail or drop off documents). Upon an initial review of your files, we will remove successfully completed documents from your To-Do List or mark the item as “Received.”
FAQs Related to Forms
No, it is not recommended. To prevent delays in processing, we recommend that you create one file for each required document. For example, if we are requesting Verification of Student and Parent Tax information, submitting all of these documents as one file may cause delays. The proper way to address this is to have one PDF, .jpg, .png, .doc, or .docx file for the parent tax documents and another separate PDF, .jpg, .png, .doc, or .docx file for the student tax documents.
For more information regarding what documents you will need to satisfy verification requirements, please visit our Verification page.
The Document & File Upload service does not replace our existing methods of document submission. Students can still fax, mail or drop off documents to our office. The privacy of student information is important to our office; hence, we want to offer students as many secure options for document submission as possible.
The Document & File Upload offers students the convenience of safely and securely uploading documents to our office for review & processing. Use this link if you don’t see the form to complete on the original Upload page.
The maximum PDF file size accepted in Dynamic Form is 3MB (3000KB), files larger will need to be compressed into smaller files for upload . To reduce the file size of the PDF attachments for Dynamic Forms try using www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/compress-pdf.html.
Successfully submitted documents will clear from your To-Do list within 10 business days. Note: The verification process can take approximately 8-10 weeks to complete.
If it has been more than 10 business days and your uploaded item has still not cleared from your To-Do List, it is possible that there might have been an error while reviewing your documents. After you have uploaded your documents, please be sure to monitor your Knights email account as well as your myUCF To-Do List. Our office will send you an email notifying you of errors in uploaded files.
All submitted forms will go through an initial review process. Any document that is not required for your file will be removed from our system.
Visit the Understanding the To-Do List for details on To-Do List items and their status.
- Log in to your myUCF Student Self-Service portal. Click the link that reads “Student Center.” Navigate to the To-Do List on the left side of your student portal.
- On your To-Do List, click the details of one of the “Initiated” items listed. By clicking the details, you will find information on what our office will need to satisfy the item on your To-Do List.
- Click the link included in the details of your To-Do List item. This will open up a new window that lists financial aid forms. Locate the appropriate form.
- Complete the form. Remember, do not skip any questions as blank fields may result in the delay of processing your aid. Also, make sure all required signatures are handwritten as we cannot process a document that does not have a handwritten signature.
- Once the form is complete, you are ready to upload the document. Keep in mind, to upload a document, it must be in PDF, .jpg, .png, .doc, or .docx formats and all pages for that particular document must be saved in one file.