We suggest contacting your school(s) individually to determine how they send transcripts. Undergraduate Admissions can accept official transcripts through U.S. mail or electronically when sent directly from your institution through a secure delivery service.
Electronic transcripts can only be accepted as official if they are delivered through one of the following approved transcript service providers:
- SPEEDE (Addressed Institution ID: 10002 Institution ID: 730000000395400)
- Parchment Exchange (including Naviance and Docufide)
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Credentials eScrip-Safe (formerly known as Scrip-Safe International)
- Credential Solutions
- Scribbles Software
- AARTS and SMART transcripts (military service only, not required for admission)
NOTE: If the transcript delivery service asks you to provide an email address to send transcripts to, please use email@example.com.
When sending a transcript through one of the above service providers, their system may indicate that it has been delivered; however, please allow two to three weeks for UCF Undergraduate Admissions to process these documents. Instead of sending duplicates, please verify receipt of the transcript through your application status on myUCF.
Hard copy transcripts may be sent to:
UCF Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 160111
Orlando, FL 32816-0111