Statement from the Chair
August 23, 2019 — Response to the Board of Governors’ Investigation
I’ve read the report, and I accept its findings. Since leading UCF’s investigation, I’ve been singularly focused on getting to the bottom of these failings and correcting them.
This report provides clarity on the pattern of misspending that we uncovered last year. And today, the Board is overseeing the implementation of more than 80 recommendations that will strengthen policies, procedures and controls.
I look forward to discussing these changes with the Board of Governors.
- Bryan Cave Investigation Report and Exhibits
- Update from President Whittaker (1/18/19)
- Chairman Marchena Statement, Board of Trustees Meeting (1/18/19)
- President Whittaker Statement, Board of Trustees Meeting (1/18/19)
- Summary of Projects Involving Spent or Unspent E&G Funds
- Recommendations from Trustees (1/24/19)
- UCF Corrective Actions (2/8/19)
- Final BOG Investigation Report by Bryan Cave (8/21/19)
- Statement from Interim President Seymour (8/23/19)