Skip to main content

Yes. If you are receiving federally funded financial aid, the Office of Student Financial Assistance must be able to determine you are academically engaged in your coursework before disbursement of federal aid takes place. Learn more about confirming academic activity at Academic Activity for Federal Financial Aid.