Photography is the lifeblood of our communication. We are dedicated to capturing and providing an ongoing array of high-quality images in, around and about UCF.
UCF Marketing Photography Collection
We offer a collection of campus photography, including high- and low-resolution photographs and b-roll video. Full-time staff and faculty can create an account to access those photos through MediaGraph. This database is full of images highlighting the people, places and moments of the University of Central Florida. We hope you enjoy seeing everything UCF has to offer. All imagery should be used in accordance with UCF brand standards.
Create a MediaGraph Account
Our “Best of UCF” collection includes dozens of photos and is accessible without an account. However, thousands of images are available to registered users. Accounts are typically activated within one business day. To set up a free account:
- Go to the Sign Up form
- Fill out the form
- Click “Join”
There are multiple ways to find images in MediaGraph. We recommend these three methods:
- The Search bar will allow you to search by tag, collection name or other metadata.
- The Libraries section will allow you to search through nested collections. This can be found by expanding the “Libraries” navigation item in the left side nav and searching or clicking into available collections.
- The “Tag Tree” option in the left navigation will allow you to filter your results by tag.
Requesting High-Res Photos
Several download sizes are available to account holders. If you need a higher resolution image:
- Select the image you wish to download.
- Hover over the download icon at the top right.
- Click on “Request High-Res Usage.”
- Fill out the form describing the usage and click “Request.”
RESOLUTION REQUIREMENTS FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
In Print: 300dpi (JPG, TIFF, CMYK mode)
On the Web: 72dpi (JPG, RGB mode)
In Video: Recommended minimum of 150dpi