Social Media Avatars
When creating avatars for social media, we recommend using the following guidelines help your page present a recognizable UCF identity and voice of authority.
- Use the avatar to clearly identify your business unit as the owner of the page.
- Use expressive photos or illustrations for cover images or headers.
- Use the acronym “UCF” and the name of your business unit in a bold, san serif font.
- Place text on a UCF bright yellow background or an uncluttered photo that won’t interfere with text legibility.
- Black backgrounds are reserved for the main UCF social media channels.
- Please do not use a Pegasus logo in your avatar. It is reserved for the main UCF social media channels.