The myUCF portal is an online student’s No. 1 resource for all personal records, academic history and financial aid information. Accessible from anywhere, the myUCF portal provides the following services:
- Search for and enroll in courses
- Update contact information
- Review your financial aid
- Pay your tuition
- Track your progress toward graduation with myKnightAudit
- Check your final grades at the end of each semester
- Manage your account Holds and To-Dos
- Request official transcripts
Where Can I Access myUCF?
The myUCF portal can be accessed from any device with a connection to the Internet.
On a Computer
On a Mobile Device
- Navigate to m.my.ucf.edu in your mobile browser.
- Login with your NID and NID password.