HIGHER ED, LOWER FEES
As an online student, there are certain campus services you won’t need to use. That’s why students enrolled in a UCF Online program receive a waiver for some campus-based fees, including the health fee and athletic fee. You can earn the same high-quality university education that students on campus receive, but at a lower cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Activity and Service Fee
- Transportation and Access Fee
- Health Fee
- Athletic Fee
- Technology Fee
This waiver of fees does reduce access to some on-campus student resources, including:
- Enrollment in campus face-to-face classes
- Enrollment in mixed mode classes
- On-campus student housing
- Student Health Services (including Counseling and Psychological Services)
- Recreation and Wellness Center services and programs
- UCF Athletics services and discounts
- Certain services from the Student Government
Individuals applying for enrollment into one of our undergraduate programs can request to have the $30 application fee waived on the basis of financial hardship by submitting a written request AND one of the following items:
- An SAT, ACT or NACAC fee waiver form from your high school guidance office
- Documentation from your high school showing your eligibility for a free or reduced lunch
- Your family’s most recent tax return
Mail materials to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 160111
Orlando, FL 32816-0111
All applicants are notified that the application fee is non-refundable.
To receive your ID by mail, you will need:
- Passport quality photograph
Note: The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the customer. The customer should be in normal street attire, without hat or dark glasses against a plain white or off-white background. The customer should have a natural expression, mouth closed or smiling, and eyes open and looking directly ahead.
- Copy of your Driver’s License or State Issued ID Card
- Your UCF ID
- Your Contact Information
- Print and sign waiver form
- Enclose a check for $15 made out to “UCF” for replacement cards due to loss, theft, or damage.
UCF Card Services
P.O. Box 160056
Orlando, FL 32816-0056
For details on eligibility requirements visit UCF Card Service.