The UCF Library is your starting point for online research. With online access to the UCF Library Catalog and hundreds of electronic journals and databases containing full-text articles, the library is just a click away.
Many of these resources require you to log in. You must be currently enrolled as a UCF Online student in order to use these services.
- UCF Library Catalog: The online catalog allows you to search for books, journal titles, government documents and other resources owned by the UCF Libraries.
- Journal Articles and Databases: These online collections provide access to citations, abstracts and many full-text periodical articles.
- Online Journals: This searchable list of the library’s online subscriptions is a quick way to determine if a journal, magazine or newspaper is available in one of the library’s full-text databases.
- Ask Us: UCF librarians provide quick help with your research by phone, email or chat. Phone: 407-823-2562, Toll-free phone: 1-866-271-7589
- Research Consultations: For more in-depth research questions, you can request assistance from a librarian with expertise in your research area.
- How-to Videos: Quick instructional videos to help you use library resources
- Library Services: Provides more information on various services
- Interlibrary Loan: Use online forms to request books and articles that UCF does not own
- Online Renewal: Use this online system to see what items you have checked out and renew books
- UCF Libraries – Account Logins: Provides login links and information