Learning Skills Consultations
Sometimes we can all use a bit of study help, and at UCF’s Student Academic Resource Center, our Learning Skills Specialists are here when you need them.
Through free one-on-one consultations, they help you to improve your study skills so you can succeed.
Each consultation begins with an assessment of your study habits and an understanding of your individual learning style. From there, Learning Skills Specialists introduce you to new strategies that make you a more effective learner at the college level.
Areas of support:
• Develop a personalized study plan for academic success.
• Recognize your strengths and weaknesses.
• Improve your note-taking skills to allow for better retention of information.
• Develop time management and organizational skills.
• Discover strategies to remember multiple facts and formulas.
• Learn how to stay motivated and focused.
• Develop better test-taking strategies.
• Learn strategies to reduce your test anxiety.
• Become a more efficient reader and writer.
• Learn how to advocate for yourself and seek helpful resources at UCF.