Skip to main content

You may still reduce or decline a loan online through the myUCF Portal even after you have submitted an acceptance, as long as the loan has not disbursed.

If you have declined an entire loan or reduced an undisbursed loan in error, please complete and submit the online Loan Adjustment Form from the Forms web page indicating your final request.

All loan adjustment requests must be made by the deadlines listed.