Skip to main content

If your federal financial aid was adjusted do to withdrawing from all enrolled courses, per federal regulation you are responsible to repay the aid you did not earn. If your future financial aid is impacted by you withdrawing from class(es), there are various appeal processes in the Office of Student Financial Assistance.

Only complete an appeal once you receive official notification of not renewing a specific award or not meeting the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards. Appeals can be found at: