Tau Sigma National Honor Society
Similar to Phi Eta Sigma, Tau Sigma is a national honor society that acknowledges student success.
However, Tau Sigma specifically recognizes the academic achievement of students transferring to UCF from another academic institution.
The society also encourages and promotes involvement at UCF, especially in activities and programs that assist other transfer students in making a successful transition.
Tau Sigma students gain leadership development experience by:
• Standing for election and becoming an officer
• Developing and exercising organizational leadership skills
• Organizing opportunities to participate in the campus community
Members also gain a strong sense of community by:
• Meeting other transfer students
• Joining the Transfer Knights social club
• Participating in volunteer and community service projects
• Joining other transfers for social, political, educational and entertainment activities