Skip to main content

A maximum of 8 terms or until graduation, whichever is less.

Students whose major requires 124 or more hours may receive a one term extension (double majors and minors are not considered). A letter (on letterhead) from the department verifying the number of hours required for the degree must be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Assistance prior to the 9th term.