GRADUATE DEGREES BUILT FOR SUCCESS
Earn your master’s degree, doctoral degree or graduate certificate from UCF Online, a leader in distance education for more than 20 years. At UCF, our online graduate degree programs are designed to meet the needs of busy professionals planning the next step in their careers. Our in-demand degree programs and modern approach to higher education can help you prepare for your next promotion and give you a competitive edge in the job market.
Steps to Apply
1. Speak with a success coach.
At UCF Online, earning a graduate degree is anything but a solo journey. The UCF Online Connect Center offers a team of success coaches specially trained to provide high-level support, coordination and guidance from admission through graduation. Get started today by connecting with one of our success coaches.
2. Create a smooth transition plan.
Plan out the application process with your success coach:
- Submitting Graduate Records Examination (GRE) Or General Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores to the admissions office.
- Understanding individual program admission requirements
- How to obtain and submit official transcripts from your undergraduate institution
Gather and send all required documents, such as:
- Immunization forms
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores or General Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores (for doctoral programs and certain master’s programs)
Explore your financial aid options:
- Financial aid is available to UCF Online students just like it is for on-campus students.
- Check out the Office of Student Financial Assistance to learn about ways to pay for college.
* Individual programs may have additional admission requirements.
3. Apply to UCF Online with confidence.
Once you’ve explored the online master’s, doctorate and certificate programs available through UCF Online and connected with an enrollment coach, we encourage you to do one final review of UCF Online tuition and costs and your chosen program’s page. Once you are ready, get started on your journey by applying.
- Include the Residency Classification Form
- Pay the $30 nonrefundable application fee for each application submitted
- Send all required documents