Convenient. High-quality. Great value. As a leader in distance education, UCF offers online graduate degree programs designed to meet the needs of busy professionals planning the next step in their careers. Earning your master’s or doctoral degree, or graduate certificate, through UCF Online will prepare you for your next promotion and give you a competitive edge in the job market.
Graduate Admission Information
Before You Apply
Steps to Apply
- Choose your online degree
- Complete and submit your application online
- Include the Residency Classification Form
- Pay the $30 nonrefundable application fee for each application submitted
- Gather and send all required documents*
- Immunization form
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores or General Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores (for doctoral programs and certain master’s programs)
* Individual programs may have additional admission requirements.
Get started earning your graduate degree online.