Program at a Glance
- Online Certificate
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management
Make sound investments within the hospitality and tourism industry
Expand your knowledge of accounting and financial management in the hospitality and tourism sector with a fully online graduate certificate in Financial Management from UCF. This certificate offers specialized accounting and financial analysis tools specific to the hospitality and tourism industry. It provides working professionals the opportunity to build upon their existing skills and professional experience.
Students will learn how to analyze pricing models, manage internal and external budgets, and gain knowledge of advanced revenue and financial management techniques in optimization, customer segmentation, forecasting and pricing. This 9-credit graduate certificate is designed for students who may have an undergraduate degree in an area other than finance or accounting, entry-level accounting or financial management experience and interest in growing their career in financial analysis and management within the hospitality and tourism industry.
Get started today.
- December 1
- April 1
- july 1
Ready to get started?
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF HOSPITALITY ENTERPRISES
Examine specialized accounting and finance tools of analysis as related to the hospitality industry.
FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR THE HOSPITALITY/TOURISM ENTERPRISES
Commence in an exploration of the many and varied facets of the economic decision making process as it applies to hospitality projects.
APPLIED REVENUE MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
Build upon revenue management fundamentals in hospitality and tourism organizations to develop advanced revenue management techniques in optimization, customer segmentation, forecasting and pricing analytics.
Skills You'll Learn
- How to analyzing pricing models, capital project feasibility and internal and external budgets.
- Create and analyze comparative/common size financial statements, internal controls and break-even analysis.
- Implement advanced revenue and financial management techniques in optimization, customer segmentation, forecasting and pricing.
2019 - 2029
Source: Lightcast™ . 2023
- Convention and Conference Management
- Hotel General Manager
- Destination Marketing Manager
- Restaurant General Manager