- College of Sciences
Dr. Sarah Barber
The Anthropology minor develops a student’s holistic understanding of the past and present human condition.
Minor Admission Requirements
- The minor is not open to Anthropology majors.
- Students must earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in all courses used to satisfy the minor.
- At least 15 hours used in the minor must be earned at UCF within the department of Anthropology.
- Only two anthropology courses can overlap for students enrolled in multiple anthropology programs (minors or certificates).
- Students must satisfy each course’s prerequisites before enrolling in the class.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)