The Anthropology minor develops a student's holistic understanding of the past and present human condition.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" (2.0) or better in all courses used to satisfy the minor. Students may make a request to the Undergraduate Coordinator to be granted the use of one C- toward the major requirements.
- At least 15 hours used in the minor must be earned at UCF within the Anthropology Department unless two of the three lower-division required courses were completed at another institution. In that case, at least 12 hours used in the minor must be earned at UCF within the Anthropology Department.
- Only two anthropology courses can overlap for students enrolled in multiple anthropology programs (minors or certificates). (Note: The myKnight Audit cannot capture overlapping courses between two or more programs; therefore, students should have their program reviewed by the department before filing for graduation.)
- Only one Internship, Co-op, Independent Study, Directed Research, or Study Abroad course can be used toward the minor with prior approval from the department advisor.
- Students should consult with a department advisor.
- Students must satisfy each course's prerequisites before enrolling in the class.