Graduate Program, ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
Annually across the United States.
Source: U.S. Department of Labor
The College of Nursing is a 21st century leader in nursing education, research and patient care. Visit nursing.ucf.edu to learn more.
Our faculty and researchers are focused on solving the biggest problems facing humanity.
Simulation is crucial component of nursing education. UCF is leading the way in this innovative field where students learn critical thinking, clinical skills and cultural congruence from global experts like Desiree Díaz to make a real difference in patients’ lives.
Attending UCF has been an incredible experience both in my professional and personal development.”
Eunice Oladepe Ojo ’21DNP
“I believe I could make more of an impact by obtaining a Ph.D. in nursing. … I also believe my teaching and research experience [will] encourage [people to become] future nurses — especially [those] who are currently underrepresented in the nursing workforce.”
Ojo is a McKnight Doctoral fellow who is researching fall prevention and aims to become a nurse scientist and faculty.
Kimberly Emery Rathbun ’17BSN ’22PhD
“UCF’s College of Nursing provides and creates opportunities to promote scholarly knowledge and growth and ensure student success. I feel well prepared moving forward in my career as a nurse scientist.”
Emery is the first graduate of UCF’s B.S.N. to Ph.D. program and has received recognition from the National Institutes of Health for her research.
College of Nursing Degrees
There are many benefits to taking a more proactive approach to choosing a career. The College of Nursing has curriculum and programs to help you land your next opportunity.
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practition Graduate Certificate
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practition Graduate Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Advanced Practice DNP
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - ARNP Post Master's
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Executive
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practition Graduate Certificate
- Health Care Simulation Graduate Certificate
- Nursing (BSN)
- Nursing (BSN) - Accelerated Second Degree BSN
- Nursing (MSN)
- Nursing (MSN) - Nurse Educator
- Nursing (MSN) - Nursing and Health Care Simulation
- Nursing (MSN) - Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing (PhD)
- Nursing (PhD) - BSN to PhD
- Nursing Education Graduate Certificate
- Nursing RN (BSN)
- Nursing RN (BSN) - AS to BS
- Nursing RN (BSN) - Concurrent ASN to BSN - Seminole State Track
- Nursing RN (BSN) - Concurrent ASN to BSN - Valencia College Track
- Nursing RN (BSN) - RN-BSN