The Accelerated Undergraduate/Graduate program in Biomedical Engineering allows highly qualified undergraduate majors in Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering to begin taking graduate-level courses that will count toward their master's degree while completing their baccalaureate degree program. Participation will enable completion of the Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in five instead of six years for students enrolled in full-time course work.
The BSME or BSAE is awarded after completing all university requirements, including 128 total credit hours and 71 credit hours of engineering courses. The MSBME is awarded upon completion of the master's program. Courses designated in General Education Program and Common Program Prerequisites are usually completed in the first 60 hours (see engineering major requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog).
Total Credit Hours Required: 30 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- December 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Bio-Mechanical Engineer
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager