- College of Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Griffith Parks, Director, 407-823-5932
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida CollegeSystem or State University System.
- Grades below “C” in Common Program Prerequisites, Core Requirements and Restricted Electives will not be accepted.
- Students in the Neuroscience track must maintain a minimum science GPA of 3.2. Students who are unable to maintain such GPA must revert back into the non-track Biomedical Sciences B.S.
- Students should consult with a BSBS academic advisor at least once a semester.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)