- College of Business Administration
- Dean's Office CBA
The Professional MBA (PMBA) combines the rigor and depth of a traditional MBA program and offers two scheduling options: students can attend part-time in the evening for 24 months so as not to interrupt their full-time career, or they can attend full-time during the day for 12 months.
The 24-month part-time PMBA is offered at the Executive Development Center in Downtown Orlando each summer. It is also offered at a regional campus location on a rotational basis most fall terms providing a convenient location for working professionals in Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties.
The 12-month full-time PMBA is offered at the Executive Development Center in Downtown Orlando each fall.
The PMBA enrolls a limited-size group of professionals from a variety of organizations and industries to come together and challenge their intellect, enhance their capabilities and broaden their perspectives while growing their professional network. The innovative curriculum equips program participants with the analytical tools, latest business techniques, and skills needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace while honing their business knowledge, teamwork, critical thinking and decision making skills. The program integrates the students’ professional experience allowing them to immediately apply newly-acquired knowledge on the job. The renowned PMBA faculty members who share their expertise and provide insights into real-world business issues use consultative teaching approaches combining lectures, case studies, discussion forums and presentations to maximize learning. Participants will also find a high level of personal attention from PMBA administrators from the moment they apply.
- 24-month part-time or 12-month full-time option
- Minimum 3 years of work experience required for the part-time PMBA; minimum 1 year of work experience required for the full-time PMBA
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience required with a letter of support from an employer for full-time PMBA, or earned graduate degree, or currently enrolled graduate student
- Limited class size, cohort program
- Innovative curriculum (consultative and case-based applied approach)
This program is a professional program with a market rate tuition. The tuition is the same for Florida residents and non-residents. Please visit business.ucf.edu/degree/ucf-mba/ for more information.