The objective of the Marketing track in the Business Administration PhD program is to prepare students for academic careers in higher education and management careers within profit and nonprofit organizations. Success in the program is judged by the student's understanding of the issues and methodologies essential to the advancement of knowledge.
The Marketing track of the Business Administration PhD program requires 72 credit hours beyond the bachelor's degree. Students must meet prerequisite requirements of 18 credit hours, and then complete 18 credit hours of marketing core courses, 9 credit hours of a minor/support area, 12 credit hours of research methods/tools courses, and 15 credit hours of dissertation.
Total Credit Hours Required: 72 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- April 1
- December 1
Ready to get started?
- Banking and Finance Instructor
- Business Administration Professor
- Business Management Analyst
- Business Process Consultant
- Community Service Organization Director
- E-Commerce Director
- E-Learning Manager
- Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Position Classification Specialist