The Graduate Certificate in Transportation Engineering is designed for professionals who are faced with solving transportation needs. Transportation engineering is crucial for the Orlando area.
As gridlock becomes more evident, more skilled professionals will be needed.
For the Transportation Engineering certificate, students have the flexibility to choose four courses from a list of approved engineering courses, for a total of 12 credit hours.
Total Credit Hours Required: 12 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- December 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Bridge Engineer
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineering Professor
- Construction Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Facilities Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Highway Engineer
- Hydrographic Engineer
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager