Program at a Glance
- Graduate Certificate
- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Ed Ldrshp & Higher Education
The College Teaching and Leadership Graduate Certificate prepares students to become campus leaders at all organizational levels of colleges, state colleges, and universities, as well as the college-level classroom.
The certificate consists of five graduate courses that cover all facets of community college education. The courses are available completely online in a web-based format.
Total Credit Hours Required: 15 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
Please note: College Teaching and Leadership Graduate Certificate may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
International students (F or J visa) are required to enroll in a full-time course load of 9 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters. Only 3 of the 9 credit hours may be taken in a completely online format. For a detailed listing of enrollment requirements for international students, please visit http://global.ucf.edu/. If you have questions, please consult UCF Global at 407-823-2337.
UCF is not authorized to provide online courses or instruction to students in some states. Refer to State Restrictions for current information.
- December 1
- April 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Curriculum and Assessment Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Instructional Materials Director
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- School Curriculum Developer
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist