- College of Arts and Humanities
Interim Department Chair: James Campbell
English (B.A.) – Technical Communication may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students must earn at least a “C” (2.0) in each required course.
- Co-op or internship credit cannot be used in this major.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor.
- Departmental Residency Requirement consists of at least 15 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken from the UCF English Department.
- Courses designated in General Education Program and Common Program Prerequisites are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.