The accelerated undergraduate/graduate program in Materials Science and Engineering allows highly qualified UCF undergraduate majors in Mechanical Engineering to begin taking graduate-level courses that will count toward their master's degree while completing their baccalaureate degree program. Participation will enable completion of the Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in five instead of six years for students enrolled in full-time course work.
This program has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CECS-Materials-Science-Engineering-MS.pdf.
- December 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Automotive Sheet Metal Engineer
- Ceramic Engineer
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Construction Estimator
- Construction Job Cost Estimator
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Forensic Materials Engineer
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager