The American Indian Studies minor will enhance a student's understanding and appreciation of the history and culture of the North American Indians. The minor is especially appropriate for UCF undergraduates who are not majoring in Anthropology.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" (2.0) or better in all courses used to satisfy the minor. Students may make a request to the Undergraduate Coordinator to be granted the use of one C- toward the major requirements.
- At least 15 hours used in the minor must be earned at UCF.
- Only two anthropology courses can overlap for students enrolled in multiple anthropology programs (minors or certificates). (Note: The myKnight Audit cannot capture overlapping courses between two or more programs; therefore, students should have their program reviewed by the department before filing for graduation.)
- Students should consult with a department advisor.
- Most courses for this minor will have prerequisites completed as a part of a student's GEP requirement, as general electives, or a student can enroll into courses with consent of instructor.