- A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required in all courses used to satisfy the minor.
- Grades below "C" (2.0) in lower level courses are not accepted.
- At least 12 hours used in the minor must be earned at UCF within the School of Politics, Security, and Intl Affairs.
- Double major/dual degree policy in Political Science programs and minors (Note: The myKnight Audit cannot capture overlapping courses between two or more programs; therefore, students should have their program reviewed by the School before filing for graduation.):
- Students who double minor in Political Science/Prelaw and International and Global Studies shall not count more than one course toward both programs.
- Students who major in International and Global Studies, and minor in Political Science/Prelaw shall not count more than one course toward both programs, except the following: POS2041 - American National Government
- Most courses for this minor will have prerequisites completed as a part of a student's GEP requirement, as general electives, or a student can enroll into courses with consent of instructor.