- Open to all UCF Majors other than Marketing
- Application to and approval by the Department of Marketing required. Limited enrollment.
- Completion of MAR 3023 with a "B" (3.0) or better prior to application to the minor.
- Completion of MAR 3391 with a "B-" (2.75) or better prior to application to the minor. Integrated Business Majors in the College of Business Administration may substitute MAR 3407 with a "B-" (2. 75) or better for MAR 3391.
- UCF overall GPA of 2.75 or better required at time of application/admission to the minor.
- After admission to the Professional Selling minor, a grade of "C" (2.0) or better is required in all marketing courses taken to satisfy the minor.
- Four courses required for the Professional Selling minor (MAR 3391, MAR 4418, MAR 4415C, MAR 4413C) must be earned at UCF within the Department of Marketing.
- Students must satisfy each course's prerequisites before enrolling in the class.