- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Teacher Education, Schl of
College of Community Innovation and Education
School of Teacher Education
Education Building, Room: 209
Lifelong Learning Track: Dr. Janet Andreasen, ED 123Q, Janet.Andreasen@ucf.edu
The Secondary Education B.S. – Science Education Biology – Lifelong Learning Track (non-certification) program is specifically focused on students who wish to use their knowledge of Science Education – Biology to pursue educational careers outside of traditional schools. The Lifelong Learning Track prepares graduates for employment in a broad spectrum of professional opportunities including non-profits and non-traditional educational agencies. The Lifelong Learning Track is appropriate for students seeking opportunities for employment outside formal, K-12 schools that do not require certification.
- Complete the University General Education requirements or its equivalent, i.e. an AA degree from a Florida College System or State University System institution.
- Complete the EDF 2005 Introduction to the Teaching Profession course with a minimum letter grade of “C-” (1.75) or better.
- Meet the Gordon Rule Requirement
- Meet Foreign Language Admission Requirement.
- Have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA
- Students should see an advisor prior to registering for classes
- The courses designated in 1 (UCF General Education Program) and 2 (Education Common Program Prerequisites) should be completed prior to admission to the major and upper division education courses.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)