The Master of Science in Space Systems Design and Engineering (MSAE) is designed to prepare students for careers as engineers in aerospace. The program includes the fields of controls and dynamics, space environment, instrumentation and communications, structures and materials, thermal analysis, and design.
Please note: Aerospace Engineering (MSAE) may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
International students (F or J visa) are required to enroll in a full-time course load of 9 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters. Only 3 of the 9 credit hours may be taken in a completely online format. For a detailed listing of enrollment requirements for international students, please visit http://global.ucf.edu/. If you have questions, please consult UCF Global at 407-823-2337.
UCF is not authorized to provide online courses or instruction to students in some states. Refer to State Restrictions for current information.
This program has potential ties to state-regulated professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CECS-Aerospace-Engineering-MS-June2020.pdf.
- December 1
- July 1
- July 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Aerodynamics Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Aerospace Engineer
- Aircraft Designer
- Aircraft Engineer
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Research Manager
- Flight Systems Test Engineer
- Flight Test Engineer
- Global Engineering Manager
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager
- Wind Tunnel Engineer