- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Public Administration, Schl of
College of Community Innovation and Education
School of Public Administration,
UCF Downtown, Dr. Phillips Academic Commons (DPAC): Room 446
Dr. Stephanie Krick, firstname.lastname@example.org, Program Director
Dr. Daniel Seigler, email@example.com, Internship Director
Mr. Steven Carrillo, firstname.lastname@example.org, Program Academic Advisor
BA/BS in Emergency Management is designed to prepare future emergency management leaders through the development of various core competencies including: resilience, hazard mitigation and analysis, disaster response and recovery, emergency preparedness and planning, fiscal management, communication, intergovernmental administration, geographic information systems, legal and ethical decision making, cultural competency and diversity, and general emergency management.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor on a regular basis.
- Students must earn at least a “C-” in each course accepted as a Core Requirement (see section 4).
- No transfer course will be accepted with a grade lower than a “C-“.
- The courses designated in section 1 (General Education) should usualy be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn a 2.5 GPA in Core Requirements in order to graduate.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)