- College of Arts and Humanities
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students must earn at least a “C” (2.0) in each history course for it to be counted toward the major.
- Co-op credit cannot be used in this major.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor.
- Departmental Residency Requirement consists of at least 18 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken from the UCF History Department.
- Students must compile a portfolio of 8-12 examples of graded, written work from UCF History classes.
- Students must complete 36 hours in history.
- Courses designated in 1 (General Education Program) and 2 (Common Program Prerequisites) are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)