The Graduate Certificate in Project Engineering is designed to meet the needs of engineers moving into management and other leadership roles.
The certificate program compliments their technical backgrounds with the human aspects, organizational and financial issues, project considerations, and analytical tools for effective decision making.
For the Project Engineering certificate, students complete three required courses and one elective course, for a total of 12 credit hours.
Total Credit Hours Required: 12 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
Please note: Project Engineering Graduate Certificate may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
International students (F or J visa) are required to enroll in a full-time course load of 9 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters. Only 3 of the 9 credit hours may be taken in a completely online format. For a detailed listing of enrollment requirements for international students, please visit http://global.ucf.edu/. If you have questions, please consult UCF Global at (407) 823-2337.
UCF is not authorized to provide online courses or instruction to students in some states. Refer to State Restrictions for current information.
- December 1
- June 1
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Efficiency Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Design Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Global Engineering Manager
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Director
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Packaging Engineer
- Plant Superintendent
- Process Engineering Manager
- Production Engineer