- College of Business
UCF Majors other than Marketing
Minor Admission Requirements
- Open to all UCF Majors other than Marketing.
- Completion of MAR 3023Â with a “B” (3.0) or better.
- UCF overall GPA of 2.75 or better required at time of admission to the Marketing minor.
- After admission to the Marketing minor, a grade of “C” (2.0) or better is required in all marketing courses taken to satisfy the minor.
- At least nine hours used to satisfy the requirements of the Marketing minor must be earned at UCF within the Department of Marketing.
- Students must satisfy each course’s prerequisites before enrolling in the class.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.