The Mechanical Engineering PhD program prepares students with an in-depth study and emphasis on research in Aerospace Systems, Mechanical Systems, or Thermofluids.
The Doctor of Philosophy degree in Mechanical Engineering is intended for students with a master's or a bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering or a closely related discipline. The doctoral program is intended to allow students to study in-depth, with an emphasis on research in Aerospace Systems, Mechanical Systems, or Thermofluids.
This program has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CECS-Mechanical-Engineering-PhD-June2020.pdf.
- December 1
- July 1
- July 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Aerospace Engineer
- Civil Engineering Professor
- Construction Estimator
- Crating and Moving Estimator
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Design Manager
- Flight Systems Test Engineer
- Global Engineering Manager
- Heating and Cooling Systems Engineer
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Job Estimator
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager
- Tool Engineer