The Optical Imaging Systems Graduate Certificate is designed to provide working professionals with knowledge and training in optical imaging systems to enhance their career opportunities and meet their current responsibilities.
The certificate program compliments their technical backgrounds in science and engineering with the basic principles and applications of optical engineering in imaging, electro-optic systems, radiometry, and optical system design.
Please note: Optical Imaging Systems Graduate Certificate may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
International students (F or J visa) are required to enroll in a full-time course load of 9 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters. Only 3 of the 9 credit hours may be taken in a completely online format. For a detailed listing of enrollment requirements for international students, please visit http://global.ucf.edu/. If you have questions, please consult UCF Global at (407) 823-2337.
UCF is not authorized to provide online courses or instruction to students in some states. Refer to State Restrictions for current information.
- December 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Civil Engineering Professor
- Corrosion Control Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Design Manager
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Mathematical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Optical Engineer
- Ordnance Engineer
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
- Photonics Engineer
- Process Engineering Manager
- Salvage Engineer