Program at a Glance
- Graduate Certificate
- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Public Administration, Schl of
The Graduate Certificate in Public Budgeting and Finance is designed to meet the growing needs in our governments to understand and apply varied and complex budgeting and financial practices. The program is primarily aimed at students who wish to specialize in budgeting and finance careers in the public sector. The certificate curriculum prepares students to pursue the Certified Government Finance Officer designation from the Florida Government Finance Officers Association.
Total Credit Hours Required: 18 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor’s Degree
This program has potential ties to state-regulated professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CCIE-Public-Budgeting-and-Finance-GC.pdf.
- July 1
- November 1
Ready to get started?
- Commissioner of Internal Revenue
- Community Service Director
- Community Service Organization Director
- Environmental Control Administrator
- Government Service Executive
- Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Neighborhood Service Center Director
- Social Services Director
- Traffic Safety Administrator