Program at a Glance
- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Teacher Education, Schl of
The World Languages Education track in the Secondary Education MEd program is designed to meet the advanced knowledge and skill needs of the world languages and/or dual language classroom teacher.
The World Languages Education track in the Master of Education (MEd) in Secondary Education program requires 21 credit hours of core courses, including completion of a capstone research project or thesis. In addition, students take 12 credit hours of specialization courses.
Total Credit Hours Required: 33-36 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- December 1
- April 1
- July 1
- July 1
- November 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Counselor Education Professor
- High School Biology Teacher
- High School History Teacher
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Professor