This minor is not available to Art Education majors. This minor is well-suited for students enrolled in the School of Visual Arts and Design or Interdisciplinary Studies students with a concentration in Art. This minor is not available to students in pending status in a College of Community Innovation and Education major.
- Have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA
- Complete the University General Education requirements or its equivalent, i.e. an AA degree from an approved Florida College System or State University System institution.
- Students should see an advisor prior to registering for classes.
- Students must complete 18 SH of co-requisites and course prefixes could be ARE, ART, ARH, or GRA.
- At least 12 hours in the minor must be earned at UCF.
- Students must have a grade of "C-" (1.75) or better in all courses required for minor.