The Biofluids track in the Master of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering provides graduates with professional skills enabling them to gain employment in the biomedical engineering industry or to enter competitive Biomedical Engineering PhD research programs. Career opportunities include research, design, analysis, testing and product development in the biomedical and rehabilitation industries, in clinical engineering, and in biomedical engineering.
Current research focuses on translational research in multiscale computational fluid dynamics for cardiovascular treatment planning, lung cancer treatment planning, upper airways fluid mechanics, bioacoustics for patient monitoring and bedside diagnosis.
This program has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CECS-Biomedical-Engineering-MS.pdf.
- December 1
- July 1
- July 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Biochemical Engineer
- Biomaterials Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Dialysis Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Design Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Genetic Engineer
- Global Engineering Manager
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager