The Biomedical Engineering MS program offers an MD/MSBME Track that enables qualified students to earn both the MD and the MSBME degrees.
For medical students, the combined MD/MSBME will run as a 5-year program where the students will complete the majority of the MSBME requirements in the third year after matriculation, prior to their clinical experiences. MD students apply and are admitted into the MSBME program in Fall. Upon successful completion of the Structure and Function and FIRE modules in their first year of medical school, students in the MD/MSBME program will receive 9 hours of credit toward the 30 credit hours required for the requirements of the MSBME degree. Medical students will complete the second year of the curriculum and take a year's leave of absence to take most of the MSBME degree requirements.
This program has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CECS-Biomedical-Engineering-MS.pdf.
- July 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Bio-Mechanical Engineer
- Biomaterials Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Civil Engineering Professor
- Dialysis Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Global Engineering Manager
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager