- College of Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Griffith Parks, Director
The Biotechnology B.S. produces highly trained workers that will meet the workforce needs of the biotechnology industry. Students seeking admission to professional schools (medical, dental, optometry, veterinary, podiatry, and pharmacy) will meet most of the admission requirements for those programs while obtaining a Biotechnology B.S. degree.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a BSBS academic advisor at least once per semester.
- Courses designated in section 1 below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and should usually be completed in the first 60 hours
- Grades below “C” in Common Program Prerequisites,Core Requirements and Restricted Electives will not be accepted.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)